I can't believe I'm still functioning in this heat (high temperatures turn me into a little girl, yes damnit I'm crying about it). Anyhow I genuinely got excited when I came across this email. Giants FieldSide Membership seats. You get the following for $5,000 a season per seat (pre and regular season, post season costs extra).
- Exclusive access to a Fieldside Members-Only Stadium Club.
- Cost-free full meals pre- and postgame at Fieldside Stadium Club. (Oh right, at $5,000 a seat these meals are really cost free).
- A seat located in the front rows (1st or 2nd) of the stadium. Sideline seats only.
- Free reserved parking.
- At-Seat wait service for food and beverages in-game (at cost of f and b).
- Exclusive Members-Only kickoff dinner.
- Exclusive pre-draft luncheon.
- Special player-autographed momento for the account holder.
Okay so the question is, do I have $5,000 to throw around like this. Why this would be almost half a year's worth of rent. Then again, I'm not paying anything for rent just yet... Right now I can resist, but when the season is in full swing I'll be cursing at myself for not pouncing on this opportunity. If anyone wants me to forward them the email, let me know...
Damnit Corwin, why couldn't you be a Giants season ticket holder. For now... this will do. And of course a shout out to Ms. Cathy Oh and her boss at Bravo for hooking me up with those kick ass seats last year.
By the way, for all you people always asking me for torrent sites, if my list doesn't satisfy you, here's a more indepth list.